Last year, the mobile version of the most popular game Call of Duty. A few months ago, this game was surfaced on Google Play Store for pre-registeration fro early beta access for gamers. Now according to the latest post from Activision, this game is now reacing to the users who registered for early-access or beta-access in India including Android as well as iOS. The Call of Duty for mobile was launched in 2018 and it is only available in beta version only.
The game is in the phased manner who pre-registered for it through official website or Google Play Store. It would have happened that you might not have recieved access of this game. Although, if you want to download and install Call of Duty Mobile or want to play this game before its launch, then follow these steps –
Requirements to Download Call of Duty Mobile
- A working internet connection with good speed.
- Almost 2GB of free storage in your smartphone.
- An active facebook account for log in.
- An installed extracter app like ES File Explorer.
As this game is not available officially for your device, so you have to siteload this game along with dditional download files. Also, this is not an official way to download and install Call of Duty Mobile, but this is a solution to play Call of Duty before its official launching.
How to download and install Call of Duty Mobile
You have to follow these steps to download and install Call of Duty: Legends on War Beta in your device.
- First of all download you need to download Call of Duty: Legends on War Beta apk file
- Click here to download Call of Duty: Legends on War Beta apk file.
- Before install Call of Duty: Legends on War Beta on your device make sure you have turned on the unknown sources option in your device.
- After downloading the game you need to download an another file which is call of duty mobile obb.
- Click here for Call of Duty mobile obb download.
- Now install the apk file.
- After that extract the OBB file to /Android/obb/com.activision.callofduty.shooter.
- To do it go to Android folder in file manager and here find OBB folder.
- In the OBB folter create a folder and give it a name which is com.activision.callofduty.shooter.
- In this folder paste the OBB file.
After that the Call of Duty mobile game will be properly installed in your device.
Now you can easily play Call of Duty: Legends on War Beta on your device.